$140.00 | £99.00 | €130.00 (excl. VAT/sales tax)
Populate extends Cinema 4D's Mograph toolset, helping you create unique clones by giving you separate control over a wide range of object parameters. Your unique clones can be randomly generated or precisely controlled with the falloff tools you're used to.
- Set up your object once, create endless variations
- Extend Mograph to control a wide range of object parameters
The Full Kit Combo: buy Populate + Grid + Membrane Deformer + Fallofftopia + Mega Deformer Pack + Super Deformer Pack licences together and get 20% off their total price.
- Fill your scenes with unique variations of an object.
- Populate is great for creating natural looking background scenery quickly and easily.
- Populate allows you to control most parameters within your object's hierarchy separately.
- A single setup can be used to create a huge variety of unique clones.
- Sizes, strengths, links, fillets, text, subdivisions, colours, offsets and many more are all a breeze to control with Populate.
- Clone parameters can vary randomly...
- With a simple drag & drop interface to get started.
- ...or take precise control with the Variance Effector.
- Use the falloff controls you're used to from Mograph.
- Animate your Populate clones with Mograph effectors or rigid body dynamics in the same way as standard Mograph Cloners.
- Dynamics tags take into account your Populate clones' unique shapes.
- Populate requires an edition of Cinema 4D that includes Mograph (eg Broadcast or Studio).
Free video training for Populate is available here.
Compatible with Cinema 4D R15-R18, Mac and Windows
30 Day Money Back Guarantee